I've been drawing n painting since the day I can remember!! It's kinda hereditary!! I just loooove the smell of fresh paint!! All kinds of stationary items were like the BESTEST gifts!! LOL! "Venus" a stationary store in Pune is like heaven for me!! I love spending hours in such stores across India and now in the US!!
I came across Warli painting accidently!! My mom read about this workshop on warli painting and she pushed me to join in! I'm glad she did!! This was way back in 2002! Anyway...I love warli painting to such an extent that I doodle it as well!! :P I thought of blogging just to put up some of my work...be it warli painting,glass painting,drawing,sketching,amateurish travel photography...any artsy work!
I hope all u guys know about Warli painting! If not...Google it! :P
Here's the latest of my works...a gift for a best friend for her wedding! I hope she likes it! I'll keep posting my earlier works as well!
I came across Warli painting accidently!! My mom read about this workshop on warli painting and she pushed me to join in! I'm glad she did!! This was way back in 2002! Anyway...I love warli painting to such an extent that I doodle it as well!! :P I thought of blogging just to put up some of my work...be it warli painting,glass painting,drawing,sketching,amateurish travel photography...any artsy work!
I hope all u guys know about Warli painting! If not...Google it! :P
Here's the latest of my works...a gift for a best friend for her wedding! I hope she likes it! I'll keep posting my earlier works as well!
Cool Ketaki. Welcome to the blogging family. I have seen your Warli paintings. You are really creative and artistic !!! Looking forward to see more of your paintings and some instructions for beginners like us to learn a new form of art.
ReplyDeleteAll the very best for your blogging activity.I still remember you attended Mrs.Dongre's workships and have really loved all your work including a handbag on which you did Warli painting and gifted me on my Birthday!!!Do put some tips and instructions as mentioned by Tanvi so that amateur people like us will learn!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Tanvini and Agraja!! :) I hope to keep up wid this blogging thing!! *fingers crossed*
ReplyDeleteWay to go dear!!!! Keep blogging....(and be nice to me in these blogs ;))
ReplyDelete